squeee the lemon...make it as lemon juice.suck it all.Allah is forever wit you.

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Growing Up

School has been wrapped up.Even not entirely. Half of me is still listing out the works I've not completed and another half is completely trying to get some rest and breath.

This year has marked a lot of life events.Big or small.

Stepped out of my comfort zones.

Tried out new things.

Making new friends and created boundaries too.

And looking ahead...I can visualize countless decisions I'm trying to avoid but getting towards it because the clock keeps on ticking and the calendar never stop flipping, I know I will have to decide one day.

This or that. Or perhaps none listed as answers or choices. Wallahua'lam.

I hope, Allah will guide my steps and my heart. To decide on what's best.

And may the journey make me more humble as a person and this is one thing I really hope for.

Never to feel like I have something extra that others do not have because everything is from Him. Also, not to feel like I lack something just because others have it because Allah knows what's best for me, which I might be completely clueless about it.

I've been meaning to write but knowing that I can write here smoothly compared to when I try to focus on my assignment stopped me every time.

And growing up too, I've realised that individuals are different and not all are listeners.

And also, not all are able to resolve things alone.Some need human to mediate things for them.Some might get better just to let it out and channel it to anything, as long as the feelings flow out of their mind and heart.

Never get burdened with the thoughts that you've problems. Because everything is temporary.

If you think you are listener, lend your shoulders to those whom might be needing yours.

You can solve yours on your own if you're listeners. :)

My heart is heavy. Yet I don't know the reasons still.

This is a therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment