squeee the lemon...make it as lemon juice.suck it all.Allah is forever wit you.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Heart

assalamualaikum...

back from friend's open house.and just not feel right to keep it to myself and not spilling it out.so i choose this blog.for me to rant.

Heart...
One of my mates remind me that everything outside is determine by whats inside.yes!that tiny muscle in ones body, but its like the main controller for the Xbox.it controls everything.for you to lose or to win in this endless fight on dunya and for what you can bring to the day of judgement.*sigh*

"Its easy to look pious, but its not easy to act pious"

True indeed, you put long hijab and jubah,people will start calling you ustazah.=.="..easy pitsy to cheat on human eyes. I am not saying this to say that those who are trying to change their outside appearance as being hypocrite, because you have to for the sake of Allah.my point is, when we tried so hard to change our outside appearance, don't leave our heart unattended. Because shaytan, they have no better things to do other than poisoning our hearts with the bad whispers.

I think I have make a u turn by saying all those stuff...

My point is, I cant bear seeing any my hands-on-your-hands or any sort of close contact between two opposite gender without them having any official halal relationship.Just cant help myself to have that tiny whispers in heart.that ad whispers.

and more...for not being able to say a word to stop any of those acts.

for the opposite genders, both of them. its really hard to deal with when we are talking about heart. so, first thing is to avoid it. avoidance...run from it.block it in any way possible.u will have nothing to lose.Allah has a better plan for you and your another half.inshaAllah...

remember...and a constant reminder.

jaded 2311 020912


No comments:

Post a Comment