squeee the lemon...make it as lemon juice.suck it all.Allah is forever wit you.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Random Mind #2

It was the normal routine again and again. But it was different air I breath each day. Different life lesson taught by the students every single day.

It was late at night when I saw a post from a highschool friend. Being in one of the biggest company in the country make me feel a bit jealous.its shaytaan or perhaps just my heart did not get the right tune at that time.*sigh*. A lot of them had accomplished so much in life when I am still crawling to complete my degree. The almost five and a half years spent for study yet nothing in between that I had actually done for others make me feel low. How much time have I wasted when I don't even have the luxury of time.

But again, looking at the bright side. That is not what I am looking for in life. And I am sure enough that He planned everything with the permanent marker pen way before I was here in Loh Mahfuz. And I am here writing with pencils and giving the eraser to Him to erase my unreasonable life plans.

It is not the matter of how high you are in the eye of the society, but it matters who you are in the eye of The Creator.

let's head up for the students tomorrow. wishing them to gain the knowledge delivered. Their life stories are not as fairytales as what we have been through. You know life hits them hard when they are young and you should be there to help them stand.

jaded's
night rambles.
2305  180913

No comments:

Post a Comment